The next Rowen Village Gardens Open Day, Gerddi Rowen Gardens, our 13th, is on Sunday 13th May 2018.
- at Rowen village, Conwy Valley LL32 8YA.
- 10.30am to 5pm.
- Tickets £6 adult, children free, allowing entry to all the open gardens.
- Ticket price does not include refreshments.
- We will provide you with a map of the open gardens.
- Sorry, NO DOGS allowed.
- Refreshments and Plant stalls.
- Please do not park on the village access roads. We need to allow clear access for the no. 19 bus and for emergency vehicles.
- Follow the signs to the car parking fields. Plenty of space.
- The event attracts 800 or more people.
- We suggest you arrive early to avoid the afternoon crowds.
- Proceeds are in aid of improvements to Rowen Memorial Hall; and Seion Chapel, from sale of refreshments at the Chapel.
- The event is organized by a group of volunteers under the aegis of Rowen Memorial Hall committee. The group includes one trustee of the Memorial Hall, and one other committee member.
- Would you like to help at the Gardens Open Day, selling tickets, car parking serving refreshments. We need plenty of helpers.
- We would love to receive your suggestions and comments, before or after the event.
- Email email@example.com
Many thanks to everybody who supported the 2016 Open Day on Sunday 15th May. We welcomed over 800 people to the 23 open gardens.
We raised £3500 towards improvements to Rowen Memorial Hall. How was this money spent? We contributed £1500 towards the cost of the new kitchen in the Memorial Hall and £2000 to pay for the new Rowen Cinema facilities.
In addition, Seion Chapel, Rowen raised £1445 towards improvements to the Chapel.
Many thanks to Barbara Occleshaw, Peter Wallis and Peter McFadden for these pictures.