These walks have been devised by Mark Crane, Minafon, Rowen. Feel free to print them.
- All of the walks are on quiet lanes and public footpaths.
- Please follow the guidelines of the Countryside Code and the Dog Walking code
- Do not allow your dog to foul the footpaths.
- The weather can change suddenly here. Go prepared.
- Wear strong shoes or walking boots, and take waterproofs, warm clothing, hat and suncream (hopefully) and food and drink.
- All of the walks are on Ordnance Survey map OL17.
- Walk 9 on Tal y Fan is a serious mountain walk.
We hope you enjoy our walks. We’d love to have your comments, email email@example.com.
Important advice to readers and users of the Circular Walks leaflets. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information in the Circular Walks leaflets are correct, the author and this website can accept no responsibility for errors, loss and injury, however caused.
|Walk 1||Walk 1 – DdolCastell||2.5 km / 1.6 miles||50 min||Moderate|
|Walk 2||Walk 2-Ty Hir||1.8 km / 1.1 mi||40 min||Easy|
|Walk 3||Walk 3-Up the Afon Roe||5.3 km / 3.3 mi||2 hr||Strenuous|
|Walk 4||Walk 4- a short walk||2 km / 1.25 mi||40 min||Easy|
|Walk 5||Walk 5 – Ancient burial chamber||4.7 km / 3 mi||1hr 45 min||Strenuous|
|Walk 6||Walk 6 – Blue bell woods||2.5 km /1.6 mi||50 min||Moderate|
|Walk 7||Walk 7- Llangylenin church||7 km / 4.4 mi||2 hr 40 min||Strenuous|
|Walk 8||Walk 8- Glyn Uchaf and Parc Glyn||5.3 km / 3.3 mi||2 hr||Strenuous|
|Walk 9||Walk 9 – Tal y Fan||8 km / 5 mi or 5 km / 3.25 mi||3.5 or 2.5 hr||Strenuous|
|Walk 10||Walk 10- Llangylenin church with Tal-Y-Fan option||5.5 km / 3.3 mi or 8.5 km / 5.1 mi with Tal y Fan||2.5 or 3.75 hr||Strenuous|