Rowen Memorial Hall is a popular venue for business meetings and one-day or weekend training courses.
The Hall is in the attractive village of Rowen in Snowdonia National Park.
We can offer a light, airy building with:
- Screen, projector stand, flipchart stand.
- Seating for 15 to 50 people
- 16 large tables and six small tables
- Sole use of the building
- New kitchen in April 2016
- Adjacent car park and playing field
- Buffet lunch by arrangement
- Five miles from the World Heritage site of Conwy Castle and Town Walls
- 15 minutes from the A55
- Accommodation nearby
- Availability is better in the summer months and at weekends