Supply and install a hand wash basin near the main entrance at Rowen Memorial Hall LL32 8YA
Info for quotation purposes.
1. See pic 1. Hand wash basin to be installed on this wall. We have already moved the fire extinguisher. We will move the notice board. This wall is also the right hand wall in the adjacent ladies’ toilet cubicle.
2. See pic 2. Supply one hand wash basin and secure to the wall.
Note: No tap needed.
Height from floor to top of basin = 800mm.
Basin to be in centre of 750mm wide concrete block wall.
3. Supply one Triton 3kW hand wash water heater and secure to the wall. Floor to underside of hand wash= 1120mm.
4. Make access for drain pipe from new wash basin, through concrete block wall into ladies toilet cubicle.
5. Install cold water supply with isolating valve from the ladies’ toilet supply to the new hand wash.
6. See pic 4. Make access through left hand concrete block wall in cubicle.
7. See pic 5. Supply and install drain from ladies toilet wash basin drain to new wash basin.
8. Install new electricity supply from nearby distribution board and 3kW fused switch with red light to new water heater.
9. Supply and fit 6 off white tiles 150mm x 150mm, 3 tiles wide x 2 tiles high.
Quotation to be received by end of July please.
Work to be completed by end of August.
Compiled by Peter McFadden, 22/07/2020