Following on from last year we are again doing a series of walks on a WEDNESDAY evening starting at 6PM at the pub or catching the bus. Some of the walks from last year we are doing again, some are new. The walks are listed on the PDF file Summer 2017 walks
Things to note.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- There will be a mid point break so bring some food and a drink.
- All walks will happen unless the weather is atrocious.
- Look at the grade for each walk to see if its suitable for your ability and fitness.
- For walks involving a bus bring your bus pass or money for the fare.
Later in the year
I would like to organise a 5 mile walk from Rhyd Ddu to Beddgelert in early September. I hope to hire a mini bus to take us to Beddgelert then get the Welsh Highland railway to Rhyd Ddu. From there we walk mostly downhill back to Beddgelert on a really good path. We can then indulge ourselves in the tea shops and ice-cream parlours at the end. Hopefully I can get funding for the mini bus. I will need approximately 15 people to fill the bus but if more want to come then more transport can be arranged. I will let everyone know later in the year exactly when the trip is and then people can let me know if they are interested. Watch this website for more info or the Rowen updates from Peter McFadden.