- Bookings should be made with Peter McFadden, Hall treasurer, Ynys Goch, Ty’n y Groes, Conwy LL32 8UH by email to firstname.lastname@example.org We do not accept bookings by telephone. Bookings should state clearly which dates are required, and start and finish times.
- Let us know if you wish to use the Hall beforehand, for setting up tables etc. Setting-up time is normally free of charge.
- Keys are given to regular users, one key per group. Occasional users should collect a key from Peter McFadden, and return it promptly.
- Before you leave, please…..
Check that the doors and windows are securely closed, and raise the blinds.
- Check that no taps are left running. Our water supply is metered, and we have to pay for wasted water.
- Brush the Hall floor. Leave the Hall tidy for the next users, and take away any bulky rubbish.
- Do not leave any clutter in the Hall.
- Check that the lights are switched off , especially the toilet lights and the outside lights.
- Use the night light, which switches off the lights on the drive automatically after one minute.
- If you use any of the items in the First Aid kit, which is in the kitchen, let us know and we will replace them.
- Report any problems or accidents.
- Let us know if you lose any property in the Hall, eg. umbrellas, items of clothing etc.
- Storage for users’ equipment is limited. Contact us before leaving any equipment in the Hall, and let us know its value for insurance purposes.
- Let us have your ideas for improvements to the Hall, and suggestions for new activities.
- Most important of all…. enjoy the Hall and tell your friends about it!
Updated May 2016