Rowen Memorial Hall is a freehold property, belonging to the community. The Hall was built in 1980, and has been continuously improved.
- Car park next to the Hall, property of Conwy County Council. Parking space for about 25 cars, plus roadside parking.
- Pedestrian ramps to main entrance and two fire exits.
- Vehicle access up main drive as far as ramp.
- Less-abled toilet with baby changing table.
- Fire alarm.
- Emergency lights.
- Fire extinguishers.
- The Hall is No Smoking throughout, including entrance doorways.
The Hall’s Premises Licence PLNA 0005 allows 160 people in a closely seated audience, or 120 people dancing or seated at tables. In practice, the Main Hall seats 100 people comfortably, closely seated between the stage and centre curtains, or about 80 seated at tables.
- Rear Hall, behind centre curtains, for setting out tables and chairs and buffet tables during parties.
- Chairs: 95 plastic stacking chairs and chair trolley, and 16 padded chairs.
- Tables: Six Gopak folding tables 1200mm x 700mm, and 16 Gopak folding tables 900mm x 700mm, and two table trolleys.
- Stage with stage lighting from balcony, two dressing rooms.
- Public address system.
- New in 2017…. electric screen, ceiling-mounted digital projector and cinema system.
- Flip-chart stand.
- Toilets: ladies, gents, less-abled.
- Short Mat Bowling, Table Tennis and Dart board.
- New kitchen April 2016, 75% funded by a grant from Awards for all Wales.
- Serving hatch to Main Hall.
- Crockery and cutlery for about 40 to 45 people.
- Lincat water boiler for tea / coffee, automatic refill.
- Washing up sink, hand wash basin, utility sink, all with hot and cold water.
- Mains gas cooker, fridge, toaster, microwave, first aid kit.
- Outside taps to playing field, hot and cold water.
- Full-size snooker table, for use by members of Rowen Snooker Club.
- Mains gas central heating, Vaillant ecoTEC boiler, new in 2012.
- The building is double-glazed throughout.
We welcome new regular and occasional bookings, suggestions for improvements and ideas for new activities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.