Ty’n y Groes Village Gardens Open Day
Ty’n y Groes Gardens Open Day is resting in 2017. Here is some information about the 2016 Open Day.
- Ty’n y Groes village, Conwy Valley LL32 8TJ on the B5106, four miles south of Conwy.
- Gardens open 2pm to 5pm.
- Tickets £3.50 per adult.
- Ticket price does not include refreshments.
- We provide you with a map of the open gardens.
- Afternoon tea and refreshments at the Young Farmers’ Club Hall.
- Proceeds are in aid of local good causes.
- The Open Day is organized by Ty’n y Groes Residents’ Association.
- See tyn-y-groes.org