Click here for Llangelynin (or Llangelynnin) Old Church website.
Click here for Wellhopper info on the Old Church and the Holy Well, with fascinating comments from visitors.
Click here for Wikipedia info.
Church Services in 2017, Sundays at 3pm. 18th June, 16th July, 20th August, 17th September Harvest Festival, 15th October. All welcome.
Getting to the Old Church See our Circular Walks from Rowen, no. 7
Directions to the car park at Garnedd Wen LL32 8LJ, starting from Conwy Castle…
- Take the B5106, direction Trefriw.
- At nearby Gyffin Convenience Store, turn right uphill, passing Old Mill fish and chip shop.
- Turn left onto Hendre Road. and drive through Hendre hamlet.
- Continue for one mile and pass chapel on right.
- Follow signs for Old Church to roadside car park, near Garnedd Wen (a house).
- Walk about 200 metres across fields to the Old Church.